The timeline for surrogacy is longer than you may think! In addition to the nine months of pregnancy, there are screenings, medical procedures, contract signing, and matching that takes up more time than just the typical pregnancy timeline. Here’s what…Lern more →
BECOMING A SURROGATE MOTHER
Simple Surrogacy pampers and puts YOU FIRST in ways no other agency does. Starting with the highest surrogate base compensation, best associated benefits and an all-female, all surrogate staff. Our Owners and Staff have carried over 75+ surro babies! Simple Surrogacy is rated highest of ALL AGENCIES by surrogates after an agency journey! We have the most return surrogates! We understand your concerns about the surrogacy from an insider’s perspective, and have thought through all of your concerns in advance to make sure you are cared for and have the most wonderful experience possible in helping someone grow their family.
- Highest Base Surrogate Compensation, starting at $50K! Plus $5K bonus for good insurance!
- Massage benefits, Chiropractic care, acupuncture as you desire throughout your journey
- Push Presents, morning sickness packages, retreat gifts to show our appreciation and pamper you!
- No cap on lost wages reimbursement
- Life Insurance Policy benefit
- All expenses paid for appointments, childcare, lost wages, travel, meals
- Health Insurance premiums if you do not have insurance
- All Intended Parents Financially vetted to be sure your bills are paid, every time
- Personal, precise matches – done by hand. We would never trust your match to a computer program!
- All Surrogate’s medical bills Guaranteed to be paid – no surrogate has EVER been left with medical bills following a surrogacy
- Personal Financial Advocate – all financial questions addressed personally by owner Kristen Hanson within 48 hours, and as your personal escrow advocate, Kristen will make sure you receive all of your compensation and expenses. Intended Parents never have the final say over approving an expense due to you under your contract like at other agencies.
- Full control over your match – you choose the Intended Parents first
- Choose your manner of delivery and your own providers – You choose your OB or Midwife, Hospital or birth center, and decide who is in the delivery room.
- Small Agency feel with the Experience of a large Agency. All staff at Simple surrogacy have participated firsthand in the Surrogacy and Egg Donation process. As previous surrogates and donors, we understand you better than any man-owned agency ever could! Your very first contact is with experienced surrogates who will guide you and support you through every step of the journey.
- Personal coordinator who knows you and your full history- everyone at Simple Surrogacy knows who you are and we are here to help you. You’ll never deal with a third party or a top-heavy Agency who does not know you and your history!
A Surrogacy with us comes with lots of benefits! Click on our benefits page to the right to learn more about our industry-leading compensation and benefits packages!
Thank you for your generosity and thoughtfulness in deciding to be a surrogate! Simple Surrogacy understands the sacrifices you make in accepting the responsibility of creating a life for your Intended Parents . At our all-female owned and operated Agency, we have a unique understanding how important it is to have an advocate working on your behalf to insure you a stress-free pregnancy and delivery. We will take care of you and work on your behalf throughout the pregnancy so you can concentrate on having the best pregnancy possible. No one cares for their surrogates like Simple Surrogacy! From morning sickness care packages to push presents, and specialty pregnancy bump boxes with all natural ingredients, our goal is to make you feel appreciated and cared for your whole journey.
Our co-owner and co-founder, Stephanie Scott, is a three-time previous surrogate. She completely understands and relates to the generosity and caring that are required to become a Gestational Surrogate.